Honey is great for hair and skin, as well as for general health. He has a magical flavor and is popular with everyone, children and adults.
However, due to the expensive prices in the market there is a honey that is not organic, containing chemicals in it. It has been proven that 76% of honey on the market is filled with chemicals.
Such honey is often sold in supermarkets, so you should learn how to recognize it:
– If your honey is “crystallized” over time, there is a good chance that it is false, because the organic honey will crystallize when stored in the refrigerator.
– Always read the label on the honey if it contains a commercial glucose or corn syrup, avoid it.
– Add a few drops of iodine in a glass of water and add a little honey. If your honey is converted to blue then is combined with corn starch.
– Add a few drops of vinegar to the mixture of water with honey. If you see foam, your honey contain gypsum.
– Burn between the phosphorus or a match, and if it catches fire, it is pure honey.
– Put a tablespoon of honey in a glass of water. In the case that the honey is dissolved, then it is a natural and high-quality. Fake honey or non-performing among dissolves in water.