Average hair loss is 100 strands a day. The absence of hair is called alopecia, also known as baldness.
The normal period of hair growth is for 2 to 3 years. And it grows per 1 centimeter per month. About 90 % of the head hair is growing only one time. And the rest 10 % is in a resting phase. This hair, after 3-4 months, falls out and in its place the hew hair starts to grow.
Losing hair every day is normal. But, if the falling of hair is more than normal, (more than 100 strands a day) it is a concerning issue.
Castor oil is oil derived by pressing the seeds of this plant (Ricinus communis). Its powerful properties to reverse hair loss are known from ancient time.
Here we will present you the mix that will help you with hair loss.
• 5-7 tbsp of cold castor oil
• 3-4 tbsp of coconut oil
• 2 tbsp of liquid protein filler (clear!)
• 2-3 tbsp of jojoba oil
• 1-2 drops of tea tree oil
• 1-2 drops of lavender oil
Method of preparation:
Mix all the ingredients and heat them in a microwave for about 10 seconds.
Check it, because the coconut oil shouldn’t’ be melted completely at first time. Then heat it again for 15 seconds.
Let it cold, and put it in a small spray bottle.
How to use it?
You can apply it on a wet or dry hair.
Because this mixture is hard to wash out, be sure to wear some old t shirt, before applying it.
Check the temperature before applying also. If it is too cold may clog.
Spray the hair from top to bottom. Shake the bottle regularly. Massage your scalp gently and then cover your hair with a plastic cap.
Leave it as long as you want. It can be 4 hours, it can be 10 hours. It can’t do any harm.
Wash it well with warm water.
This mixture will kill any dandruff, and you can apply it on your eyebrows too.
You can use it 2 times a week.
If you are freshly dyed, do not use this mixture at least 5 days after you have dyed your hair.
This mixture can darken the hair, so if you are blonde, be prepared on this.