Take a glass of lukewarm water, put one teaspoon of honey and stir well until the honey is dissolved. You will get a 30% honey blend which consistency resemble to your blood plasma. This way prepared honey water is very easily absorbed in the body.
The amazing health benefits of drinking honey water include:
• Honey-water strengthens the immune system and acts as a strong agent against colds and bronchitis. Therefore, seasonal allergies, coughing, sore throat and different strains of flu can be effectively treated with this mixture. Also, it helps eliminate the excessive mucus out of the lungs.
• This healing mixture helps regulate the digestion and is a great for lazy-intestine issues.
• Honey-water cleans the body of parasites, prevents their multiplication and eliminates the toxic build-up in the intestines.
• At first, you may notice increasing in your waistline, but don’t worry. This happens because the waste materials in your organism become softer and expand, which is a sign that your body will soon start to eliminate the waste products.
• Honey water is anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-septic.
• This combination is also very efficient in regulating the uncontrolled urination during the night.
Honey can absorb the excess water, so the kidneys can function properly.
How to consume honey water?
You should drink honey-water in the morning on an empty stomach and without making any pauses while drinking it.
It is suggested to drink this mixture also before going to bed.
Note: Always drink freshly prepared your honey-water
You can also use this mixture to clean your face. Your skin will become soft and smooth, with a natural glow.