Fresh fruit juices are one of the best ways to supply your body with the needed nutrients. However, you should be careful with their consumption because they contain a lot of sugar, so you should consume them in moderation.
In this article we will present you a recipe for perfect substitute for one meal during the day.
You should add ice in a 2:1 ratio when preparing the following juices.
These Are The Most Powerful Fruit Juices:
• Apple and watermelon
• Pear, pineapple and apple
• Apple and pear
• Grapefruit and orange
• Grape, prune and cranberry
Now Look At These Green Combinations That Are Extremely Nutritious And Also Delicious
• Tomato, kale, garlic, sweet basil and celery
• Cabbage, spinach, dill and lemon
• Spinach, garlic, tomato, cayenne and ginger
• Celery, spinach, dill and tomato
• Cucumber, ginger, celery and parsley
Absolutely The Best Mixtures:
• Lime, lemon, ginger and orange
• Watermelon, orange, cayenne, spinach and pineapple
• Mango, orange bell pepper, pineapple and watermelon
• Cabbage, raspberry, mint, cucumber and blueberry
• Kale, strawberry, cucumber, mint and green apple
Because of the large amounts of nutrients, these mixtures between fruit and vegetables are very beneficial for our body.
For instance: cucumber detoxifies the body while parsley acts as a mild diuretic. Watermelon neutralizes acids and detoxifies the kidneys due to the presence of alkaline fluid.
You can make yourself a juice of ginger, cucumber, watermelon and parsley for a total cleanse of the body.
Fresh juices are perfect allies in the fight against the extra pounds because you will consume less food, but still get the needed nutrients.