Lavender oil, with over 150 active components, has amazing healing properties.
It can be used as an antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antifungal, antibacterial, antimicrobial, analgesic, detoxifier, for hypersensitivity and anxiety.
Lavender oil has medical properties as well. It is used to decrease pre-surgery distress. Lavender aromatherapy is considered to be even more relaxing than massaging or merely resting.
Doctors are recommending it for depression, labor pains, or if you have problems with insomnia.
The amazing calming effects of lavender oil will benefit people with hangovers, headaches, pain, and sinus congestion.
Researchers from Florida have tested lavender oil at nursing students that have stressful tests.
They have noticed that this oil lowers pulse rates and reduce anxiety.
Here we will present you a recipe for lavender lemonade with lavender oil.
• 6 peeled and juiced lemons
• 1 cup raw honey
• 1 drop lavender essential oil
• 12 cups pure water
• lavender sprigs for garnish
Method of preparation:
Preparation is very simple. Just mix all the ingredients and let it chill.
Taste it, and add more honey or water if you like.
Other lavender oil benefits and ways to use it:
• For dry skin, mix 5-6 drops of lavender oil to your bath water.
• Add 2-3 drops of Lavender oil, into your body oil (2-3 drops per ounce). It will improve your skin, relax you, and it will help you sleep.
• Spread 10 drops of Lavender essential oil into the air. After a hard workday, it will be natural stress relief.