Maybe you didn’t know, but East Indians have lower rates of cancer. They develop less cancer than people in the West, although in their environment they are often in touch with carcinogens.
Dr. Carolyn Anderson researches the literature of cancer treatment and prevention, and she discovered following:
• North Americans have about five times more breast cancer diagnosed than the East Indians at the same age.
• Lung cancer appears eight times more in North Americans than in East Indians at the same age.
• Colon cancer occurs nine times more in North Americans than in East Indians at the same age.
• The East Indians have 50 times lower risk of getting prostate cancer than North Americans.
We must ask ourselves why this cancer rates are so different.
According to Dr. Anderson this is the answer:
1. Turmeric – a miracle spice
Turmeric is a yellow powdered spice, and one of the main components of yellow curry.
Turmeric is the number one food with the best anti-inflammatory characteristics.
The ingredient responsible for this effect is curcumin. Beside this, curcumin also reduces the development of different cancers, like ovarian, prostate, colon, breast, and brain cancer.
2. Amazing folk remedy
Turmeric has been used in the Middle East, India and China for over than two millenniums.
One professor from Houston, Texas (Bharat Aggarwal) was the first that showed the extraordinary effects on breast cancer. He inserted a dose of curcumin into mice, when the tumor stopped reacting to chemotherapy. A regular dose of curcumin lowered the metastases.
3. Anti-Inflammatory benefits of turmeric
Turmeric, when consumed by itself is weakly absorbed in our body. But, when is combined with ginger or pepper it is absorbed very well.
For example, when is mixed with pepper absorption is increased by 2000%.
We will present you the miracle formula below:
• ¼ tsp of turmeric powder
• ½ tsp of olive oil
• pinch of black pepper
Method of preparation:
Mix all the mentioned ingredients.
Use the mixture in soups, vegetables, salad dressing or cooked meats.
And the best thing is that you can consume it as often as you want.